If you want to inspire, motivate and reward your staff, whisk them off to sunny Malaga on Spain’s Costa del Sol and treat them to one – or more – of these fun teambuilding activities:
1. Beach Games. Enjoy the famous Costa del Sol beaches while taking part in Mini Beach Olympics, raft building or a waterside treasure hunt.
2. Mountain Adventure. Rock climbing, abseiling, and other activities in beautiful surroundings. (No experience needed)
3. 4×4 Mountain Safari. Explore the stunning coastal mountains in a less energetic way with a local guide who knows all the best views.
4. Flamenco Dance Workshop. You won’t be expected to master the Flamenco in one session, but it will be fun trying!
5. Movie Making. Divide your group into teams and compete to produce the best short video. All equipment and technical help is provided.
6. Painting Workshop. Forget about workplace stress as you create your own work of art in the shadow of Picasso.
7. Paintballing. A paint encounter of a different kind! Action and excitement in a picturesque mountain location.
8. Country Club Day. Try a wide range of sports and team activities in the lush Spanish countryside.
9. Canyon Adventure. Waterfalls, pools and optional cliff jumps for the brave! Safety equipment and experienced guides supplied.
10. Wine and Tapas. For a taste of the real Spain visit a charming white village to learn about – and sample – the Vino and Tapas Culture.
Team activities in Malaga: there is so much more to them than meets the eye, not least the stunning location that brings the sea front scene, the mountains and the idyllic village scenery together as an attractive background. For Malaga team building activities that will inspire and leave a lasting impression, head to the Costa del Sol’s capital city.